Street legal UTV/ATV?

https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...they-regulated

Transport Canada is issuing this update to help with interpreting recent amendments to the Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations (MVSR) that came into force Feb. 4th, 2021. It is intended for use only as a quick reference tool to establish the preliminary classification of a vehicle based on its unique characteristics and configuration when compared against the definitions in the Motor Vehicle Safety Act and associated Regulations. Users are directed to the Regulations for current definitions and safety standards applicable to their respective class of vehicle.

I havenít seen this anywhere, so Iím guessing itís still mostly provincial banned, but a NB utv was for sale with what looked like a regular vehicle plateÖ

PEI specifically excludes UTV/side-by-sides from use on roads so it won't matter *what* the feds say here

I checked as I am trying to figure out what I want for snow removal... I was primarily looking at tractors but the kubota UTV that can be equipped with a front-mounted snowblower was *REALLY* interesting me until I found out I could *NOT* drive it down the road to do other peoples' driveways with it.

Tractor? No problem. Drive to to town, do your groceries. UTV? Not even to go next door out here in the country.

Kids and neighbours here occassionally go by on all manner of things like dirt bikes, golf carts, etc but sure as there's shit in a cat I'd be talking to the cops if I left my property on one. On a related note, my neighbours suck. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...they-regulated

Transport Canada is issuing this update to help with interpreting recent amendments to the Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations (MVSR) that came into force Feb. 4th, 2021. It is intended for use only as a quick reference tool to establish the preliminary classification of a vehicle based on its unique characteristics and configuration when compared against the definitions in the Motor Vehicle Safety Act and associated Regulations. Users are directed to the Regulations for current definitions and safety standards applicable to their respective class of vehicle.

I haven’t seen this anywhere, so I’m guessing it’s still mostly provincial banned, but a NB utv was for sale with what looked like a regular vehicle plate…
    Transport Canada would crap their under-roos over this then...

Rumored to be a 2000 HP twin turbocharged LS motor in a 3000 lb package.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

M1917 Enfield (04-19-2022)