A bit of a different member with a different perspective!

Hey GOC, I joined up about a week ago to present information on my push to make Action Air a fun and popular supplemental fun and training choice for local shooters.

This thread however is where I can better introduce myself personally.

I am a Journeyman Autobody tech, passionate hobby business owner, fantasy target shooter for open division lol and I like to paint Duracoat in my (what's left of) spare time!

I am part owner of a new indoor airsoft field in Edmonton. I have been playing and target shooting airsoft for about 7 years and it wasn't until last year that I realized that due to its popularity and growth its actually a really cool hobby business as well and met up with a good confident business partner. Its actually so popular we opened during the pandemic and pulled through even with restrictions and complete lockdowns of the business. So yeah, Tactical Airsport Zone or TAZ for short.

I am also a CCFR member and gladly talk to my customers about what they should do to protect their ability to own and keep their airsoft guns as well as join the gun lobby and protect everyone's rights to enjoy their hobbies as well. We faced a bill (Bill C21) last year that was destined to entirely wipe airsoft off the map, ban all guns and forbid the sale or trade of them. If you sold an airsoft gun the crime is literally gun trafficking. That is how nuts this ban was going to be.

A little bit of background info on a new member, I may be a small fish in the community with odd gun tastes but every one matters when it comes time to vote and raise a pitch fork.

2. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By TAZGreg

Aniest (05-18-2022), awndray (05-18-2022), Big-Boss-Man (05-18-2022), chrisc (05-18-2022), harbl_the_cat (05-18-2022), LB303 (05-18-2022), lone-wolf (05-18-2022)

Hello TAZGreg, welcome to the forum.

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Welcome to the GOC forums!
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

Welcome to the forums TAZGreg!
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Welcome to the forums
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Howdy from Central Alberta.
    Ken.

Be nice if it was better, But it could be worse.
    Live by the Gun...Die by the Gun...

Hello!

welcome to the party