Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hey after many years off all of the Canadian gun boards I decided to rejoin the community and say hi. Hope you guys are doing well.

Hi!
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

hey hows it going?

Quote Originally Posted by USP! View Post
    hey hows it going?
    Great, how about you!

Welcome to the best guns related forum in Canada!
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Big-Boss-Man (03-27-2022)

yeah it looks good so far. Im doing good thanks. Its nice to see alot of familiar old names here on this site.

This 1911 was made by the late and great Roger Kotanko, a good guy who will be missed

20200531_231648.jpg
    Last edited by USP!; 03-25-2022 at 10:25 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By USP!

6MT (03-24-2022), LB303 (03-26-2022), M1917 Enfield (03-24-2022)

Yeah, lots of us moved over from the other place for the better too!

Yeah I see. I didnt even know about this place till a good buddy was like..go check it out. Is this Dmenteds site? Or is it somebodies elses? The layout seems easier than the other place.

Welcome.

Thanks Swinger

Quote Originally Posted by USP! View Post
    Yeah I see. I didnt even know about this place till a good buddy was like..go check it out. Is this Dmenteds site? Or is it somebodies elses? The layout seems easier than the other place.
    I think you will find it now belongs to one of the bigger gun dealers in Canada.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast