Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He said people who threaten and intimidate must to be held to account to avoid a chilling effect on free speech, which would be "a threat to our democracy."

That is what we thought when the Right Honourable Selfie the Clown used the emergencies act to “to threaten and intimidate” peaceful protesters.

Not that we ever expected that he and his comrades would ever be held to account.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

So just to be clear, everyone in Canada also has a panic button. The difference between the one's the politician's use and the one's we have is that ours are made of paper and only work once every four years !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By barkerlakebob

Hillbillyreefer (06-23-2022), stevebc (06-22-2022)

I would argue that it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I would argue that it doesn't work.
    I'm not surprised.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

That it doesn't work? Neither am I.

There more we learn about Brenda Lucki’s political corruption with the Liberal government in scheming over gun control narratives by exploiting the NS murders the more panic buttons are a good idea.

This is actually the type of corruption and political tyranny that causes politicians to be removed by force.

Marco has always been a drama queen (even when he was a crown prosecutor in Toronto) but he should be concerned for his safety and others. Corrupt politicians all should be.

There are some real unhinged people out there.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Hillbillyreefer (06-23-2022)

Never before has there been a government more deserving of violent acts, yet there are none.
    Sigh.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

When news that Obama had been elected president prompted “news” organizations to opine that he was likely to be assassinated by some right wing gun nut, my wife asked what I thought.

I explained that the most likely scenario was that one of his ardent supporters was the most likely assassin, when he inevitably failed to fulfill his promises.

However, just as today, it takes a great deal for left wing nuts to understand that they are being screwed by the glorious leader.

Selfie and his comrades are safe, as long as their supporters continue to avoid thought.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    So just to be clear, everyone in Canada also has a panic button. The difference between the one's the politician's use and the one's we have is that ours are made of paper and only work once every four years !!

Most everyone in Canada, including those politicians, had a panic button before the panic buttons were issued to them.

On my iThingy, it is on the log-on page - Emergency

On less sophisticated devices it required one to dial 911.

“Dial 911 and Die” book title

Press panic button and die, because it is unlikely that the response time to either will be appreciably different.

When Garry Breitkreutz received a credible threat, the RCMP installed a panic button in his home.

He lived on a farm in Saskatchewan!

When he was telling me about it, it seemed that he was slowly awakening to the fact that no one in authority actually cared about his safety, or that of his loved ones.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

12. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

RangeBob (06-23-2022)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12