Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Lacking context. What good to me is a vehicle if I buy it and remove all 4 tires?
    Are you saying it is hard for you to put the tires/wheels back onto it before you want to drive it again?

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Are you saying it is hard for you to put the tires/wheels back onto it before you want to drive it again?

Hardly. I'm failing to grasp why someone wants to purchase a fully serviceable item then render it unusable. I'm sure dope was involved.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

M1917 Enfield (07-20-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Hardly. I'm failing to grasp why someone wants to purchase a fully serviceable item then render it unusable. I'm sure dope was involved.
    Oh, okay, I see now, I just thought all that time riding around in trains had insulated you from the chore of having to changed tires and thought this helpful little PSA video might actually help you out.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

Oh, okay, I see now, I just thought all that time riding around in trains had insulated you from the chore of having to changed tires and thought this helpful little PSA video might actually help you out.
    Hahaha, no but I have heard some nasty flat spots over the years that needed changing out.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

joe6167 (07-20-2022), M1917 Enfield (07-20-2022)

Am I allowed to remove the tag from my mattress?
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

chrisc (07-21-2022), Swingerguy (07-20-2022)

I removed my 28" barrel off my Remington 870 Gamemaster! Am I a bad person? for the barrel removal part, not for the other stuff I do!

It's good to get these things off your chest.
    Hopefully the statue of limitations protects me from this one, but here goes...
    When I was younger I disassembled a whole box of lucky charms and ate all the marshmallows at once.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

11. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

Camo tung (07-20-2022), chrisc (07-21-2022), M1917 Enfield (07-20-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    It's good to get these things off your chest.
    Hopefully the statue of limitations protects me from this one, but here goes...
    When I was younger I disassembled a whole box of lucky charms and ate all the marshmallows at once.
    I'm sure you're not the only one here bud who lives quietly with the same shame for having done exactly the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    Am I allowed to remove the tag from my mattress?
    Your partners would likely prefer you removed the stains instead.

14. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

chrisc (07-21-2022), Dewey Cox (07-20-2022), M1917 Enfield (07-20-2022)

I removed my 28" barrel off my Remington 870 Gamemaster! Am I a bad person? for the barrel removal part, not for the other stuff I do!
    Stone cold gangsta chit right there!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast