Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Except that the serialized, registered part - the frame/receiver - is still needed. Prevent those from making it into the country and the Canadian assembler has a pile of useless parts.

I was at a local gun store the other day and noticed a few off duty officers come in, they all wanted to purchase personal handguns for training. Unfortunately nothing was available for them, it looks like this firearm BS will impact officers who want to practice off hours shooting. Great job JT.
    -- happycatcarbine;19053292

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    I was at a local gun store the other day and noticed a few off duty officers come in, they all wanted to purchase personal handguns for training. Unfortunately nothing was available for them, it looks like this firearm BS will impact officers who want to practice off hours shooting. Great job JT.
    -- happycatcarbine;19053292
    It will never happen, but I would LOVE to see all the manufacturers outside Canada refuse to sell handguns to any and all federal agencies, military, RCMP, provincial and municipal police forces, security companies etc.
    Justin 2015

Justout 2019

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By soulchaser

Aniest (Yesterday), awndray (Today), infidel29 (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    It will never happen, but I would LOVE to see all the manufacturers outside Canada refuse to sell handguns to any and all federal agencies, military, RCMP, provincial and municipal police forces, security companies etc.
    Never say never. I'm already working on the letters. They need to go full Ronnie Barrett on them.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Grimlock

Aniest (Yesterday), infidel29 (Yesterday)

And Ar15s too. Yup. Playing nice time is long past over. Time for scorched earth. If law abiding citizens have to suffer, so should they.
    Pump actions speak louder than words

Government "buybacks" are like being raped except the rapist wears a condom. You still got raped but at least you don't have to worry about pregnancy.

With the defund the blue crowd still around and chirping this might be an easier sell than one thinks. Return to the days of unarmed bobbies - there was no crime beyond pickpockets back then lol.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    With the defund the blue crowd still around and chirping this might be an easier sell than one thinks. Return to the days of unarmed bobbies - there was no crime beyond pickpockets back then lol.
    I've used the argument with people say well if they ban guns then there will be no need for the police to be armed... with them observing that the police have a need for guns to protect themselves from armed criminals. At which point I thank them for proving the point that gun bans will not keep guns away from criminals.

10. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ESnel

awndray (Today), Camo tung (Yesterday), Gaidheal (Today), RangeBob (Yesterday)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456