Great visit to SFRC today!

Great to be back to visit my friends at SFRC today!

I didn’t bring my SLR for a full review but I did manage to snap some pics (impossible for me to go out without taking pics)

In addition to checking out their selection of current and vintage firearms, I was able to get up close with a few of SFRC’s expansive collection of military vehicles.

More importantly, I got to catch up with the crew, some of whom happen to be CCFR Gunnie Girls

I didn’t buy any firearms but did snag a CRKT Otanashi noh Ken, a James Williams design and evolution of his famous Hissatsu. I don’t buy production knives as often as customs but I absolutely loved this one…it looks so bada$$!! And it feels so beefy, especially with the secondary lock.

Ultimately, meeting James Williams at SHOT Show 2020 sold me on the design and I would love to get a custom 9” fixed blade version like the one he is holding.

In keeping with the themes of military vehicles and cool knives, check out this Boker Sherman with Damascus blade forged from different materials from the production of M4 Sherman tanks!!!

I look forward to checking out SFRC’s booth at the TACCOM 2022 show in September!

RL
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

2. The Following User Liked This Post By RL1

Gunexpert007 (08-06-2022)