Looking for a gen 1 Colt SAA hammer assembly

Hey all. I'm looking to get my hands on a gen 1 Colt SAA hammer assembly either blued or case color hardened for spare parts. Anyone know who has one to sell, privately or retailer? Both numrich gun parts and Rusty wood are out of stock at the moment.
    Pump actions speak louder than words

Government "buybacks" are like being raped except the rapist wears a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    Hey all. I'm looking to get my hands on a gen 1 Colt SAA hammer assembly either blued or case color hardened for spare parts. Anyone know who has one to sell, privately or retailer? Both numrich gun parts and Rusty wood are out of stock at the moment.
    I have one, a new old stock (never installed/as new) colour casehardened one that I bought as a spare years ago when I had a SAA. Comes complete with roller and firing pin. I thought I might get another SAA but now with these new bans that does not look like it is going to happen. PM me if you are interested.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Aniest (08-10-2022), infidel29 (08-10-2022)

Here is a few pictures of it if it helps -

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Does it match what you need and do you still want it? or do I offer it up to others here who may need or want one since I expect these will become unobtainable in the near future with the handgun ban and dealers not dealing with handguns anymore thereafter.

It is still a lot cheaper to replace a hammer on a SAA with a new one (when available) than have a gunsmith rebuild one and hand fit it after someone drops their SAA while it is still cocked onto a hard surface hammer first or if the hammer notch get worn from lots of use.

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Pm sent.

Pm sent.
    Thanks.

Wow, just noticed they sell these case hardened ones for $244 USD each on Numrich Gun Parts but are all out of stock! Too bad for me I told Infidel he could have it for less than half that shipped! No wonder he was so happy with my price. LOL!

Oh well, at least I got back almost what I paid for it many years ago and I get to keep another member here and his SAA happy.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

infidel29 (08-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Wow, just noticed they sell these case hardened ones for $244 USD each on Numrich Gun Parts but are all out of stock! Too bad for me I told Infidel he could have it for less than half that shipped! No wonder he was so happy with my price. LOL!

Oh well, at least I got back almost what I paid for it many years ago and I get to keep another member here and his SAA happy.
    You're a good man Charlie Brown!
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post

I really do appreciate it buddy. I'll just have to pay your kindness forward.

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By infidel29

Camo tung (08-10-2022), M1917 Enfield (08-10-2022)