Husqvarna 1640 replacement stock

Looking for some details on what aftermarket stocks fit the Husqvarna 1640 with minimal rework required. From what I can tell, the Bell and Carlson Mauser 98 or Interarms MkX stock will be fairly close? I am also wondering if the Wildcat Customs mauser stock is close enough to make it work.

Crickets...

https://richardsmicrofitgunstocks.com/makes/husqvarna/

Richards still makes them and others like Boyd's, Houge's and Calson's in the past have made stocks to fit this action but because it is an uncommon stock they may have discontinued them too!

It is a small ring sized action and maybe one for a M1896 Mauser can be made to fit.

This one was made to fit into a BRNO 21H stock blank.
    Last edited by M1917 Enfield; 09-25-2022 at 11:27 AM.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

Here is one in a Boyd's custom stock -

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

GTW (09-25-2022)

McMillians used to make a composite stock too and may still if you ask them -