Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Keep your shorts on before you jump to conclusions about who's the idiot vs. who's the liar.
    Liberals being one type of idiot and Miller being another type of idiot can occur at the same time.

Liberals being one type of liar and Miller being another type of liar can also occur at the same time.

The worst thing a Conservative can do is degrade themselves to being like a lieberal politician.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Aniest

awndray (11-24-2022), stewbud (11-26-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Liberals being one type of idiot and Miller being another type of idiot can occur at the same time.

Liberals being one type of liar and Miller being another type of liar can also occur at the same time.

The worst thing a Conservative can do is degrade themselves to being like a lieberal politician.

True.

But what if Miller actually has something that everyone believes is bogus, but it's real? The LIEberals are definitely doing everything they can to red tape this guy into oblivion. See how quickly they jump to "cabinet privilege" when the questions get tough in video in post #18. Lest we forget, the evidence behind the 2020 OIC was also deemed "cabinet privilege" (because it doesn't friggin exist!).

As for "being better than they are", that can be debated. The Globo-Left's strategy of gaslighting and false narratives seems to be working quite nicely for them. The problem is, these days the majority of the voting sheeple are too stupid to care about doing their own homework and will eat up whatever information they are fed. Long gone are the days of the "informed voter", and so we get three consecutive Turdeau governments.

Anyway, that's an entirely different debate. What is comes down to is that we need to change culture, if we are to bring things back anywhere close to what they once were. Changing culture in 2022 involves short videos of current events exposing the gaslighting, podcasts debating current events, plus movies and music which expose the younger generation to uncensored information. The younger generation is the key.

Why do you think the LIEberals are so hell bent on controlling internet content now?

Last edited by 762mm; 11-24-2022 at 07:57 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By 762mm

M1917 Enfield (11-24-2022), no-one special (11-27-2022), spider69 (11-24-2022)

Okay, it wasn’t Fox.

So who was it?

By all accounts, you have unparalleled knowledge of the inner workings.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

Reeferman (11-25-2022), stevebc (11-25-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Okay, it wasn’t Fox.

So who was it?

By all accounts, you have unparalleled knowledge of the inner workings.
    The "inner workings" are distributed in this manner:

8. The Following User Liked This Post By LCSulla

762mm (11-25-2022)

^ LoL, that's insane.

That woman "singing" is what all the hardcore Justin Turdeau / Joe Biden fans must be like when they go "vote"....

Quote Originally Posted by Two For Sure View Post
    Miller is an idiot. First of all claiming Enterprise Canada is a Liberal firm shows a complete lack of knowledge of the firm. It's founders, current President and Brian Fox himself are Conservatives.

Secondly, any PR firm that would accept a false flag operation wouldn't be so stupid as to use one of its principals who would be readily recognizable by the news media to do the job. They'd hire a college kid who nobody knew, pay him a few hundred bucks cash, give him a flag and tell him to walk around in front of the cameras.
    I did not realize they were a PR firm?- Don't they specialize in helping Canadian businesses in obtaining government grants and loans??
    “Canada is free and freedom is its nationality.”- Wilfred Laurier

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    ^ LoL, that's insane.

That woman "singing" is what all the hardcore Justin Turdeau / Joe Biden fans must be like when they go "vote"....
    Like Trudeau - speaking from her evacuation portal.
    “Canada is free and freedom is its nationality.”- Wilfred Laurier

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    Well, when your best protest is led by truckers, you are going to get trucker approved lawyers.
    I'm not bashing truckers, I just don't think I'd vote for any.
    I'd vote for a trucker before I'd vote for any of the currently sitting politicians.
    "We know they are lying. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know that we know they are lying.

And still they continue to lie." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

13. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By stevebc

3MTA3 (11-25-2022), Cheb (11-27-2022), Hillbillyreefer (11-26-2022), no-one special (11-27-2022), spider69 (11-25-2022)

Sitting or not, they don't deserve a vote. We don't need politicians. We need public servants. Gimme a republic. Gimme term limits. Gimme accountability.

15. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By awndray

Aniest (11-25-2022), Camo tung (11-25-2022), spider69 (11-25-2022), stevebc (11-25-2022), stewbud (11-26-2022), Strangeday (11-26-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Sitting or not, they don't deserve a vote. We don't need politicians. We need public servants. Gimme a republic. Gimme term limits. Gimme accountability.
    Give me recall powers that don't have to go to a committee first. Waiting for a non-confidence vote or a regular 4 year election cycle is bullshit.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” ― George Orwell

17. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

3MTA3 (11-25-2022), awndray (11-25-2022), Hillbillyreefer (11-26-2022), spider69 (11-25-2022), stevebc (11-25-2022), stewbud (11-26-2022), Strangeday (11-26-2022)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast