Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissArmyMan View Post
    No wonder the Left is winning. The Right wants to back down & play nice. The Left plays dirty. How can you win a game if it's not played fairly? ?
    3lqj7v-1.jpg

This idiot Miller doubled down on his stupidity today.

Jesus
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Aniest (11-28-2022)

No wonder the Left is winning. The Right wants to back down & play nice. The Left plays dirty. How can you win a game if it's not played fairly? ?
    I never recommend jumping into the deep end of the pig wallow to fight the pig: the pig is on home turf, well experienced, and will always win.

Don't stoop to their level: outsmart them. They are Liberals, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    This idiot Miller doubled down on his stupidity today.

Jesus
    The pigs are going to bite Miller here real soon and he's going to wish he didn't go into the wallow barefoot...
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I never recommend jumping into the deep end of the pig wallow to fight the pig: the pig is on home turf, well experienced, and will always win.

Don't stoop to their level: outsmart them. They are Liberals, remember?

The pigs are going to bite Miller here real soon and he's going to wish he didn't go into the wallow barefoot...
    How's that working out for you?
    "Power attracts the Worse and corrupts the Best"

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds the timid join him for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Okay, it wasn’t Fox.

So who was it?

By all accounts, you have unparalleled knowledge of the inner workings.
    Dave Chan, Paul Martin's photographer.
    That's who it was.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By DOOK

CLW .45 (Yesterday)

How's that working out for you?
    Freezer is full of pork.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345