Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Permanently Banned

Sooo you think that you can drive ??

I have the same car .. this guy is good

Banned
    ....Where is that 'this thread is useless without pics' emote when you need it...

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    "all the accidents I see are in my rear view mirror". Sorry...I have little patience for idiots that have no understanding of the concept of consideration for other people on the road. If I ever found his car after seeing that, 5 gallons of gasoline and a match.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

That guys a f'ing idiot. Let me save this thread with some epic BMW goodness:

When I see people driving anything close to this, I can only hope that when they eventually crash, they hit a pole, and not some other car head-on.

Bloody idiots.

Banned
    Now that Ive seen the vid...

While I appreciate the exceptional skill at handling the vehicle; the @$$hat deserves to be wrapped around a concrete berm. Its one thing to drive like that in a city if you are rushing your very pregnant wife to the hospital; or getting a bomb out of a city - but to do so as showboating? No sympathy or remorse. You wanna do that on a road like the Alaska Highway; thats fine too - but not in city limits. Its people like that that I hope Im in my old truck for them to rear end.

Reminds me of a time I was living in another campground; several young buck adults were tearing through it repeatedly. I finally called up the RC's to have them make random patrols through the park to cut the nonsense down. I mentioned that I was more than half tempted to knock a few trees down to act as speed bumps. The RC's reply? "Eh, I have spikestrips." I said, "Yea, I dont suppose youd loan me one eh?" He just laughed.

Permanently Banned
    did anybody actually savour the absolute amazing feeling for ones car and finess ??

I don't care if this was bad judgment or careless and wreckless behaviour you still have to give props to a guy that knew how to handle his car like Parneli Jones

and PS I have a 94 E34 M5 and the ONLY E60 M5 norh of 60
    Last edited by Asphalt Cowboy; 04-06-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Banned
    Oh, dont get me wrong Cowboy - it was straight out of my favorite racing game, Need For Speed Most Wanted for me - but I really get bothered by the reckless endangerment of innocents. If it were a closed course, Id be drooling all over it - but to see such skills wasted on an @$$hat like that is annoying to me. In short, my question is - if he IS that good, why isnt he racing pro? Most pros of any field wouldnt 'dirty' themselves with such actions, IMHO. (At least - not advertise it.)

Permanently Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonLeftie View Post
    Oh, dont get me wrong Cowboy - it was straight out of my favorite racing game, Need For Speed Most Wanted for me - but I really get bothered by the reckless endangerment of innocents. If it were a closed course, Id be drooling all over it - but to see such skills wasted on an @$$hat like that is annoying to me. In short, my question is - if he IS that good, why isnt he racing pro? Most pros of any field wouldnt 'dirty' themselves with such actions, IMHO. (At least - not advertise it.)
    well because in Russia you are a nobody ,, and they don't have Nascar

PS in the winter time at 3 am I drive just like that in a 12 ton tri drive Kenworth, in your town and nobody has ever complained
    Last edited by Asphalt Cowboy; 04-07-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    Cowboy, in Watson at 3am in the winter, I could literally fire the main deck guns off the battleship Missouri down main street and no one would complain. That aint a fair example!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast