What to replace my custom 10/22??? Need some new ideas.....

So I am considering selling my custom 10/22, and having trouble figuring out which direction to go with it's replacement.

I am leaning towards a CZ 455 American, or Varmint, but I am also very interested in some of the higher end options and want some opinions from you guys.

Some of the options that peak my interest are, Ruger 77/22, Sako Quad, and of course the cheaper Anshutz offerings are talked about to death so I wonder if anyone has any experience with these guys.

I guess I am wondering if the higher end stuff is really worth it?

Also if you have other suggestions please let me know. I feel like I have spent alot of time searching and this is all I can come up with.
    You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

Senior Member OutdoorPursuitsCanada's Avatar
    The CZ varmint is gorgeous and the most accurate .22 I have ever shot. From a lead sled we are talking ragged one hole groups at 100. My vote would go there.

I know that as soon as I can find a CZ American with all three barrels, at very least with the .17HMR barrel, that's going to be my next rimfire. They have a "real rifle" feel to them, and they are fantastically accurate. If I can find all three barrels I think it'll likely be the last rimfire I'll ever own