Stopped in for the first time on my way to the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman's show this weekend.

I've watched RDSC develop online and jump through many a hoop, but this was my first time inside the building.

I was impressed.

Very impressed.

To be honest, I didn't shoot. Just met a local buddy to swap over some gear and take a look around.

But damn: there isn't a knock off product in the place!

I was impressed to see lots of premium black guns on the racks, and lots of slick gear on the shelves.

Beyond just the usual magpul, there were AAC accessories, a full range of HSGI tacos, Hayley Strategic Mounts, and a just a ton of stuff that I drool over online but rarely get to fondle face to face.

I wound up throwing down a few bills on magpul M3 ranger plates (so hard to find right now) and the Thorntail flashlight mount (great to open it up and take a close look before buying)

Its great to walk into a place like that see exciting things on the shelves. Compact baby eagles, FDE ACRs, and all kinds of top of the line stuff. Also happy to see Calibre being given away right new to the till.

I'm not going to be stopping in on my way to Edmonton anymore: I'm going to be driving up with the express purpose of visiting RDSC.