Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobertMcC
    Welcome back, I'd like to apologize for my comments years ago, about you watching my little pony. I now see it that you do it more for your daughters. So like to say sorry. I don't have any children, because personally I think it would set me off mentally over the edge. So I don't fully understand.

While I'm with Doug. Pot is a huge crutch and doesn't get to the root of the problem. If you haven't I think you should seek professional help. Using one substance to forget something, will just lead into more issues. While I never dabbed into the MMJ much, I did use alcohol alot, till the point I hit rock bottom. Ive been seeing Billy here using alcohol much more, and his posts are showing it. Why I notice it much. Because I was like him at one time. Can't force someone, but it's just a thought.

But I know how you feel. Years ago, I got it all off my chest. Who I am, and why I am. And it felt great. Some friends/families didn't accept it, but guess they were really not my friends or family.

So don't want to see someone ruin their family over a substance abuse. Just take care of what matters first.

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By RobertMcC

Doug_M (09-17-2019), lone-wolf (09-17-2019), NickYYC (09-17-2019), shortandlong (09-18-2019), SIR VEYOR (09-17-2019)