Greetings fellow firearms owners and enthusiasts .. I am pleased to join GOC and be able to share my passion with fellow owners

Just a quick 'heads-up' to everyone who enjoys the FREEDOM to own and shoot their prized possessions. Lets make sure we keep that FREEDOM and not let the ANTI GUN LOBBY Bureaucrats deprive us of that enjoyment.

Unfortunately there are plenty of them out there that are waiting to seize on the opportunity to ban EVERY FIREARM they can, many are trying right this moment to 'jump on the band wagon' after the very sad events that have recently taken place in the US and the relentless MEDIA frenzy to ban firearms!

I, like many of you, have kids and they are the most precious part of our lives, none-the-less I know, like the rest of you, that guns will always be available to the crooks and lunatics on this planet..whether firearms are banned or not...I know this for a fact....

I used to live in the UK and had my firearms confiscated as did other legal gun owners after another lunatic, in the late 80's, went into a school and shot many kids...The BRITISH GOVERNMENT seized this 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY' to take away ALL our guns..
"THIS BAN WILL CUT GUN CRIME IN THE UK" was their rhetoric....TOTAL B.S.!!!

GUN CRIME HAS GONE THROUGH THE ROOF SINCE THE BAN!!!! As the only people that have guns now are the crooks!

SO, CANADIANS WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND NOT GIVE AN INCH TO THESE PHILISTINES!

Be safe out there

***** GUNS ARE NOT DANGEROUS ...BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE! *****