Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Journey of a Newbie

As the title would suggest, I am new to entire gun scene. When I was considering taking the plunge into this side of things, I searched for stories of others who might have made said decision later on in life. I find that most people who are into shooting were either born into it, or started soon after birth. This was not very encouraging to this late-bloomer to be honest, so I thought that I would document my journey to this point and beyond just in case it could benefit someone in the years to come. If this is in the wrong section on the forum, please feel free to move it to where it belongs [mods]. I really wasn't sure where to put it.

Also, since I am going to be retracing my steps at some points, I am going to be doing separate entries so that I don't end up writing one long book that nobody wants to read and is hard for anyone to comment on.

So here goes......

2. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Muzikal

awndray (08-27-2021), Big-Boss-Man (07-15-2021), blacksmithden (07-15-2021), chickenwing (07-16-2021), JustBen (07-16-2021), R&R Rancher (07-15-2021), Rory McCanuck (07-15-2021)