Not sure how many people will see this in here, I may ask in General later:

If we could bring in Turkish made SxS guns (hammerless if that matters) with 12" barrels, would anyone be interested for them to come with _additional_ barrels? They need to be fitted to individual guns so it will be kits - the Turkish manufacturers are not quite capable of making easily swappable parts :/ Both longer and shorter are an option. What lengths would you guys want? (I was thinking 10" and 24") Chokes? Separate pistol grips? (With the understanding that if a pistol grip is installed _by you, you may be creating a restricted and potentially even a pistol with everything that it entails.) Other calibers? (Guns are in 12 ga - 20, 28 and 410 are a possibility for additional barrels)

Now the hard to estimate parts: I estimate about 550 CAD per gun and 250 per barrel. Delivery hopefully by fall. With the understanding that the manufacturer could slip up, or there could be a delay in transport - the way there usually is when someone puts hard numbers and dates down and invokes Murphy's law and with those numbers there's pretty much no profit margin.

Personally I have no interest in these, but there is a medium size contract for these being signed for a customer in Europe and we have an opportunity to tag on. If no interest, so be it, but I feel like we haven't had anything to fill the jw 2000 niche in a while so there may be interest... And it's always good to bounce ideas like this off other people, just in case I have not considered something.