Went ahead and placed an order today, added in the comments section about the availability of the slam fire parts.

If you guys can source these and they are indeed usable in newer guns that would really be the icing on the cake.

Also another thing, I was looking to buy some ammo but then I read the warnings under Canadian orders about shipping costs for ammo. I figured maybe since you're not a dedicated ammo retailer/importer you might not be set up to do it cost effectively and the resulting charges might be extremely high and that's why you added the warning. I was looking at buying the Federal XM193 420rd ammo can.

Another side note, is it possible to source Federal T556TNB1 420rd ammo cans? It's the new military MK318 projectile by manufactured by Federal, it's mostly a copper solid bullet with some lead that apparently gives better barrier penetration than the current M855. It's been available to U.S. civilians commercially for a while now.

Nobody has got this stuff into Canada yet, M855 is legal here and those bullets have a small dedicated steel penetrator in them so I don't see why something that's basically just like copper solids hunters use would be inadmissible.