Thread: buisness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sounds more like Aztech is afraid of any unpcoming banning bullshit,and dont want to get caught with their pants down..
    oddly enough IRG still does the imports with no problems,but for more money.i guess they are less affraid of risk,,that ban bullshit is 99% NOT likely to happen anyways,,

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    sounds more like Aztech is afraid of any unpcoming banning bullshit,and dont want to get caught with their pants down..
    oddly enough IRG still does the imports with no problems,but for more money.i guess they are less affraid of risk,,that ban bullshit is 99% NOT likely to happen anyways,,
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    That’s not why. Issues with the importing license, which are detailed in some older threads. I believe the intent is to bring back firearms and ammo as soon as all the hoops are jumped through. Fingers crossed, as I was rather satisfied with their service.
    Seems to sum up here...

You have no idea what your talking about. Please explain how from a sentence or two or some other insight you determined the reason for Aztek's current decision?Why is it that others seem aware of the facts behind this decision but the one guy with no clue starts off with accusations of cowardness.

Kennymo has mentioned the issue and a keywords are "detailed in some older threads"( hint- this happened a while ago pre ban talk). So please stop these cowardly unsubstantiated accusations, at least apologize of course unless you can show us different

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ESnel

DariusE (02-18-2020), Hidyn (02-20-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    You have no idea what your talking about. Please explain how from a sentence or two or some other insight you determined the reason for Aztek's current decision?Why is it that others seem aware of the facts behind this decision but the one guy with no clue starts off with accusations of cowardness.

Kennymo has mentioned the issue and a keywords are "detailed in some older threads"( hint- this happened a while ago pre ban talk). So please stop these cowardly unsubstantiated accusations, at least apologize of course unless you can show us different
    Thank you ESnel!

The reason we have halted the importing of firearms and ammo into Canada has nothing to do with risk or anything. It has been covered many times in threads, on our Facebook and mentioned on our Canadian Customers page. We will never respond to unsubstantiated rumors and conjecture as it just leads farther down a rabbit hole that we do not need or want to entertain. We are still importing EVERYTHING else but things that need a PAL or RPAL. Parts, bullets (not the whole rounds), gear, triggers, rails, magazines and anything else that you can think of are still good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post

booohooohoo...

booohooohoo...
    Imagine being thoroughly proven wrong your only chance to reply is to imitate he crying sounds when you made your first trolling post here.

Some kids are just that I guess.