Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    I'm not sure [can't recall] what I said that would make you think I would raz you about this rifle? I think that the best rifle is the one you have, although I do think that should be a .308 lol the .270 is no slouch though. Savages are good rifles too, I would've bought the Savage 110 tactical had the right handed been more left hand friendly, I was also looking at the axis precision but none where in stock when i wanted it so I settled on the howa, I only wish it was not a proprietary magazine. I still want to get up to your neck of the woods so hopefully we can go blasting. If you ever venture down to the Calgary area let me know.
    I'm just busting your chops man!

I fully expected you to raze me over my growing collection, the one that I vowed would never happen. I was proactively defending myself. lol

AS for the invitation, it is noted. The closest I've come to your area in recent times is Blackfalds. I do visit Edmonton on occasion, as I have a brother there, but I'm sure you and I should be able to meet up eventually...with a little planning.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Muzikal

Big-Boss-Man (09-18-2022)