Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    ....seriously? ...."black-balled?

wuff!
    No, not seriously.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

They are probably swamped ; or maybe they misunderstood your credit card info , and was not able to process it . It never hurts to call and confirm .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    They are probably swamped ; or maybe they misunderstood your credit card info , and was not able to process it . It never hurts to call and confirm .
    They have my contact information. If I never hear from them again, we have orgs in Canada that will get the money.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    They are probably swamped and was not able to process it
    I donated to CSSA this week because of the survey, and with the upcoming legislation it's obvious Tony is going to have to travel.
    I checked my bank 60 seconds later, and the transaction Still Hadn't Appeared!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

Coke (03-12-2018)

I'm all for supporting the NRA as a supplemental membership but we have orgs in Canada that desperately need the money and our support. An NRA membership has absolutely no impact what so ever on our firearms issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I'm all for supporting the NRA as a supplemental membership but we have orgs in Canada that desperately need the money and our support. An NRA membership has absolutely no impact what so ever on our firearms issues.
    That is not totally true. In no way am I saying to run out and support American org's. But case in point the School shooting in Florida raised all kinds of flags for the lefties up here. So to say has "absolutely" no impact is false.

If the Lieberals were not in control I would agree, but we have a peace, love and Donny Osmond, selfie taking, child at the Helm.
    Member of CCFR/CSSA/NRA

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Dano68

Ruff (03-13-2018)

NRA for us Canadians is pissing up a rope. What they advocate in the US would (read should) never be contemplated here, nor will it be. By Liberal standards, the NRA would be considered an anarchistic terrorist organization. Support Canadian advocacy groups; your money to the NRA will only benefit the members in the US. Wanna be American, go get an American job... Oh, Trump won't give you a work visa... forgot. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    NRA for us Canadians is pissing up a rope. What they advocate in the US would (read should) never be contemplated here, nor will it be. By Liberal standards, the NRA would be considered an anarchistic terrorist organization. Support Canadian advocacy groups; your money to the NRA will only benefit the members in the US. Wanna be American, go get an American job... Oh, Trump won't give you a work visa... forgot. LOL
    The point of supporting the NRA in the US is precisely because what happens there affects us here. If you don't believe another "assault weapons" ban in the US wouldn't result in a Liberal government here copying them then you are being extremely naive. Of course support Canadian orgs first. But those of us who also support the NRA do so to protect our Canadian "rights" albeit indirectly.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

11. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

Battle Beaver (03-13-2018), Dano68 (03-14-2018), FallisCowboy (03-14-2018), Ruff (03-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Dano68 View Post
    That is not totally true. In no way am I saying to run out and support American org's. But case in point the School shooting in Florida raised all kinds of flags for the lefties up here. So to say has "absolutely" no impact is false.

If the Lieberals were not in control I would agree, but we have a peace, love and Donny Osmond, selfie taking, child at the Helm.
    Thatís exactly why you need to be directing your support, donations and funding to the Canadian organizations!! The NRA specifically states, despite you being a Canadian member, they DO NOT get involved in other countries firearms issues. Thatís means, all your money goes towards supporting the Americans keeping their guns....this does not have an effect here, on us, in anyway. The effect of you supporting the NRA will only ensure we can watch people in the US shoot guns on YouTube while remembering a time when we used to be able to do the same!!

The idiots in power and the anti gun movement donít give a rip about what goes on in the US, they merely use it to make the uneducated public scared of what might happen....itís a form of terrorism. If the were ďlogicalĒ like you are somewhat inferring, they would not fabricate stats, cloud the truth and focus on the law abiding.

The NRA has billions of dollars and THE SECOND AMENDMENT to fight this....Canadian gun owners have NOTHING in comparison!! Letís be honest here...the NRA would not have got out the door with their agenda if it wasnít for the second amendment and the fact it is in their constitution!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BS. If the 2A falls so goes Canada's gun laws. If Hillary had won the US would be starting its second "assault weapons" ban and people would be saying to the Liberals "the US just banned assault weapons, why are they still allowed in Canada?". Then the Liberals would also ban "assault weapons".

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

14. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

awndray (04-04-2018), Battle Beaver (03-13-2018), Ruff (03-13-2018), Run 'n' Gun (03-13-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast