Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can agree to suspension with pay with the following conditions... Report in for what would be a a regular shift. Not at the police station but a room in a local government building and stay there for the duration of shift staring at the wall or show up each shift and assigned volunteer work shift examples would be Food bank,SPCA etc. At least this way they can't go away on holiday or work a second job.

If this isn't do able I think that if found guilty, they must return the money paid during the suspension as it's been obtained under false pretense.

2. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By ESnel

FallisCowboy (10-13-2018), Gunexpert007 (10-13-2018), manic29 (10-22-2018), Marcel (10-12-2018), stewbud (10-12-2018), TheMerlin (10-12-2018)

Who is Petrolo - charged with breach of trust by public officer - maybe a PD employee?

Quote Originally Posted by shootemup604 View Post
    Who is Petrolo - charged with breach of trust by public officer - maybe a PD employee?
    Provincial offences prosecutor Catherine Petrolo, 36, was charged with obstruction of justice and breach of trust by a public officer. Petrolo is employed by the Regional Municipality of York as a prosecutor, according to a spokesperson for the region. She has been placed on leave pending an internal review. Provincial offences prosecutors typically deal with Highway Traffic Act offences including speeding and municipal bylaw violations.

Toronto Star (source)

This must be an Ontario thing - we don't have municipally hired provincial offences prosecutors here in BC, instead officers generally act as prosecutor for the tickets they write.

This is the tip of the iceberg in the YRP investigation. There are many more cops still under investigation and other police services are involved. Drugs, steroids and bikers.

I’m keeping an eye out for 4 names of York officers in the next round of arrests/charges. One of those cops has been selling a crown lawyer I know steroids for years
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    This is the tip of the iceberg in the YRP investigation. There are many more cops still under investigation and other police services are involved. Drugs, steroids and bikers.

Iím keeping an eye out for 4 names of York officers in the next round of arrests/charges. One of those cops has been selling a crown lawyer I know steroids for years
    I knew it!

Considering how prevalent corruption is throughout all government, it's not at all a surprise.

Turd makes it worse. He's too stupid to hide it.

We're lucky the liberals are taking a $#!+ kicking.

However, a $#!++y cop is running a scam to take our guns.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Waterloomike

Swampdonkey (10-13-2018)

Decided that being pink is in
    Lets hope that one of those cops that SD has the goods on gets appointed to the lead position at the CFP.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By FallisCowboy

Waterloomike (10-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    Turd makes it worse. He's too stupid to hide it.
    I was watching an Andrew Scheer commercial on Space network, talking about how Canadians are finding it harder to pay for things every year.

It struck me
    a) The current batch of Conservatives are not amazingly bright (Harper / Flaherty were kind of the dream team), but they're brighter than the Liberals are, including in economics.
    b) Conservatives actually want to think about how to make it easier for Canadians, whereas the Liberals don't want to think about that. The Liberals have schemes of their own, policies they've been dreaming about implementing for a decade.
    c) Conservatives think ethics are like “Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves” whereas the Liberals seem to be if the ethics violation isn't against the Law it isn't a violation, and if it was against the Law we'll pay only the penalties the Law allows. e.g. justin and Bill Morneau's assorted ethics violations, and justin isn't paying back the $200,000 for his illegal trip.

13. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

FallisCowboy (10-13-2018), manic29 (10-22-2018), Swampdonkey (10-13-2018), Waterloomike (10-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    I was watching an Andrew Scheer commercial on Space network, talking about how Canadians are finding it harder to pay for things every year.

It struck me
    a) The current batch of Conservatives are not amazingly bright (Harper / Flaherty were kind of the dream team), but they're brighter than the Liberals are, including in economics.
    b) Conservatives actually want to think about how to make it easier for Canadians, whereas the Liberals don't want to think about that. The Liberals have schemes of their own, policies they've been dreaming about implementing for a decade.
    c) Conservatives think ethics are like “Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves” whereas the Liberals seem to be if the ethics violation isn't against the Law it isn't a violation, and if it was against the Law we'll pay only the penalties the Law allows. e.g. justin and Bill Morneau's assorted ethics violations, and justin isn't paying back the $200,000 for his illegal trip.
    I like Pierre Poilivre for smarts

There is no such thing as a smart or morally motivated liberal.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

15. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Waterloomike

Billythreefeathers (10-13-2018), Marcel (10-13-2018)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast