Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    My work is literally in the same building as of this fall. Right next to the diner. I think it’s membership time

I was thinking of going tonight for a bit if my butt isn't dragging too hard. I have some old .22 Longs for Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpew62 View Post
    Dropped by Transcoona when I was in town and asked for 2 guys, 2 bays, 2 pistols, 4 boxes.

Me and my brother wanted to switch lanes for the 2nd box, wasn't allowed. We left without firing a shot, too bad, it's not far from his place.

The rules there are...interesting. And for the love of god don't accidentally knock a paint chip off of a baffle - you know, those armour plate things that are supposed to take stray shots so that the roof doesn't.

If you want to shoot as a guest at Firing Line it's a slip of paper for your name, members name, stick it in an envelope with $10 and an implied Don't Do Dumb Stuff when you're on the range, (since the member is the RO and they are expected to know the rules and etiquette).
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I'm at Firing Line and have not run into any silly rules.
    Oh, that place is even closer! he lives by The Mint. I will check it out when in town. Do they have rentals? (website bloacked at work).

Welcome to GOC!
    I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well.
    Membership: CCFR, SAF&G
    Gov’t couldn’t make sense if you gave them a recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpew62 View Post
    Oh, that place is even closer! he lives by The Mint. I will check it out when in town. Do they have rentals? (website bloacked at work).
    No, no rentals. It's swipe card access and the only club night (when executive are in and new memberships are taken) are Thursday evenings. It's all self-service and informal - come and go as you please, and clean up & turn the lights off when you leave.

I often go on times when I know it to be quiet, and can be the only one in the building

(don't think I'll make it tonight Kennymo - butt is on the floor)
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123