Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Don't wait, call the CFO, they won't be mad, they'll do a quick interview, stamp, stamp, mail! DONE! Mine was sitting on the bottom of the pile after a few months, called, issued SAME DAY! Get her done.

-Jamie M.
    Yes i will call them tomorrow. i do have a record of theft under 5k but charges withdrawn i dont know if that plays any role in holding it back...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LASHA View Post
    Hey there. I have a record of theft under 5k and charges withdrawn. Sep 19 my aplication showed up online and since then it says the same. It is now with Ontario cfo. When i call they tell me to call back in couple of weeks.
    Thanks
    Yes i will call them tomorrow. i do have a record of theft under 5k but charges withdrawn i dont know if that plays any role in holding it back...
    Thanks
    Don't take "we'll call you back" as an answer. Ask them "What is the name of the officer that's holding my application?" ... "It's so and so." ... "Can I please talk with them now?" if they aren't available get their phone extension so you can dial them directly.

Is theft under $5k fraud related? There are three things they consider for denying your license, fraud, violence, and sexual stuff. If it was withdrawn I don't think it should be an issue but prepared with exactly what happened to cause the charge, dates, times, people. Don't lie about anything.

Good luck!

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Don't take "we'll call you back" as an answer. Ask them "What is the name of the officer that's holding my application?" ... "It's so and so." ... "Can I please talk with them now?" if they aren't available get their phone extension so you can dial them directly.

Is theft under $5k fraud related? There are three things they consider for denying your license, fraud, violence, and sexual stuff. If it was withdrawn I don't think it should be an issue but prepared with exactly what happened to cause the charge, dates, times, people. Don't lie about anything.

Good luck!

-Jamie M.
    Hey Jamie
    No it is not fraud related or violence or firearms related whatsoever. Its just in CPIC. Well then i should be fine because it is nothing major.

Hey Jamie
    No it is not fraud related or violence or firearms related whatsoever. Its just in CPIC. Well then i should be fine because it is nothing major.
    Update
    So i called today and inquired about my application and i was told it was assigned to the officer and she will look at it tomorrow. They would not give her contact information so i guess i am calling back tomorrow

Update
    So i called today and inquired about my application and i was told it was assigned to the officer and she will look at it tomorrow. They would not give her contact information so i guess i am calling back tomorrow
    A police officer or an information officer ?

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    A police officer or an information officer ?
    I dont know. I was told that my case is assignedto officer and she was not in today. She said the officer will call me something... i would not be surprised to get denied since I am in Toronto capital of liberals.

Update:

After 75 days since they received my application today i was approves over the phone. I will have my pal handy in two weeks

let me be the first to say congrats and say goodbye to your wallet.
    Member of CWTF, NDA, CSSA, OFAH

I am a reloader, because I like the freedom to shoot without limits.
    all I gotta do is load MOAR!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    let me be the first to say congrats and say goodbye to your wallet.
    Thanks brother. Best way to spend money!

Update: After 75 days since they received my application today i was approves over the phone. I will have my pal handy in two weeks
    Awesome news man! Glad they did a phone interview and you got approved! Did they ask you about the theft charges?

-Jamie M.